Honda cars are built to last, but that doesn’t mean you can skip out on routine maintenance. Our Honda service center here at Honda of Grays Harbor is ready to help with all of your car care needs.
The start of a new season is the perfect time to bring your car in for a checkup, so let’s take a look at some of the services you should ask about this fall.
Fall Maintenance Tasks for Your Car
- Tire check. Before fall arrives, we’ll take a closer look at your tires to make sure that they are properly inflated. We can also prevent them from wearing down unevenly, which can shorten the life of all four tires and cost you money.
- Fluid refill. Transmission fluid, coolant, and a variety of other fluids keep your car running smoothly. If you’re running low on any or some need to be replaced with fresh fluid, we can handle that.
- Battery check. Summer can really do a number on your car’s battery, especially if it’s a few years old. We can check for corrosion, make sure it can hold a charge, and find you a replacement if needed.
- Lights inspection. Fall brings shorter days, which means you could find yourself driving in the dark more often. That means your headlights need to be working well. Our skilled technicians will make sure that they can still light the way and keep you safe on the road.
- Oil change. The start of a new season is also a great time to think about whether or not you need an oil change. Check the requirements for your Honda car and schedule an oil change if your odometer says you’re due for one.
Schedule a Honda Service Appointment Today
If you’re in need of new Honda parts or routine maintenance, don’t waste any time. Visit our Honda dealership near Aberdeen, WA to make sure that your car is in top shape. Our mechanics are ready and willing to help you!