When you’re buying a new car, you probably put safety high on your priority list. At Honda of Grays Harbor, we sell plenty of vehicles that offer the latest safety features and helpful tech. If you’re in the market for a small sedan, we would be quick to recommend the 2022 Honda Civic.
This small car doesn’t just offer a fun driving experience. It also offers cutting-edge technology that can give you extra peace of mind every time you hit the road.
Cutting-Edge Safety Features
Every 2022 Honda Civic comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety features. This includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™: This can help you avoid an accident or reduce the damage caused by one by sensing when a collision is imminent and applying pressure to the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: This system helps prevent your car from losing control and leaving the road entirely. Hitting a tree, a guard rail, or other off-road obstacles can cause a lot of harm to the occupants of a vehicle, so this tech works to prevent such a collision.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: This gives you a better view of the world around you through your infotainment system screen. It makes it safer to back out of a parking spot or driveway while keeping an eye out for other approaching vehicles.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This can sense how fast the cars in front of you are traveling and adjust your speed accordingly. If traffic speeds up or slows down, your 2022 Honda Civic will as well.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: Accidentally drifting out of a lane can easily cause an accident. This system will warn you if you are crossing over into another lane and can adjust your steering to keep you safe in your lane.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: This tech can recognize signs in front of you and warn you about things like a change in the speed limit. It doesn’t replace keeping your eyes on the road, but it’s nice to have the backup in case you miss a change in road rules.
Test-Drive the 2022 Honda Civic!
Want to learn more about this safe sedan? Ask our Honda dealers in Aberdeen, WA about taking the 2022 Honda Civic for a test drive!