At Honda of Grays Harbor, we make it a priority to show our appreciation toward active military personnel and veterans, especially during the holidays. This is why we, at your local Aberdeen, WA Honda car dealership, are providing a special offer for all our heroes this holiday season and beyond.
Right now, we are offering money toward the down payment of your vehicle or cap cost reduction on any new 2017 or newer model year Honda model on our lot! This deal includes military spouses as well.
If you meet the following criteria, you could be driving away in one of our new Honda cars or SUVs this holiday season—like the Honda Pilot, a perfect family car with all the amenities you could ever ask for. Perhaps even make it a Christmas present for the whole family! Just make sure you meet one of the following requirements:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- S. Military Retirees and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service.
- S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and spouse’s LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services
For additional information on our Honda Military Appreciation Program or on any one of our new Honda models, you can contact us at Honda of Grays Harbor. And of course, happy holidays to all our brave military servicepeople and veterans! We appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for us.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.